วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 24 พ.ค. 2561
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 29 พ.ย. 2565
1. Passport or travel documents with validity of not less than 6 months
2. A photocopy of passport or travel document
3. One visa application form completely filled out in English
4. One recent photograph of the applicant with white background (2 inches)
5. Fully-paid, confirmed roundtrip air ticket containing E-ticket number
6. Fully-paid, confirmed hotel booking from all hotels with applicant's name on it
7. A photocopy of Chinese residence permit (for foreigners)
8. Current bank statement with minimum balance of 10,000 RMB
9. Guarantee Letter (in English or Thai) from the applicant’s local guarantor or school, indicating the applicant’s name, position, purpose of travel and duration of proposed stay and guaranteeing that the applicant will come back to China as scheduled. (Seal and signature must be fresh. Print, scan or copy is not allowed)
a. For Company Employee: a guarantee letter, a photocopy of company business license and a photocopy of the legal representative’s identification document. All documents must be affixed with company's seal and signed by the legal representative.
b. For Self-Employed Applicant, Unemployed, Retire applicant: a guarantee letter issued by the Sub-District Office (街道办事处) or the local police station.
c. For Student: a guarantee letter issued by the school or academic institution is required
d. For foreigners who study, work or live in Sichuan and Chongqing: a photocopy of visa and a guarantee letter with fresh signature from their guarantors must be submitted (in case of accompanying, the photocopy of legal document that shows the relationship between companions must also be submitted)
10. For Children under 16 years old, parents can apply on their behalf by submitting the application form and a copy of the birth certificate (in English or Thai) along with original copy of the birth certificate
11. For Elderly who are retired, please submit either a retirement certificate or a bank guarantee certificate of minimum balance of 10,000 RMB frozen for at least 30 days
240 RMB per entry
VALIDITY OF VISA
The validity of a visa is 90 days after the date of issuance. Travelers with a single entry tourist visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 60 days
***For passport holders of certain countries, the Consulate is required to submit your application to the relevant agencies in Thailand to get an approval from them first. Since we cannot tell how long the relevant agencies need to review the application, please submit your application to us approximately 4 weeks in advance***
- All payments of visa processing fees are non-refundable.
- The issuance of all types of visa is solely at the discretion of the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Chengdu.
- Consular officers reserve the rights to request any additional documents or ask for an interview with the applicants.
- Unless otherwise applying through the travel agency that has registered with the Consulate, the applicants should submit the application form and relevant documents in person