วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 24 พ.ค. 2561
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 24 พ.ค. 2561
Working days: Monday – Friday
Application submission: 9.00 – 11.00 hrs.
Collect Passport: 15.30 − 16.30 hrs.
Please note that the Consulate-General will be closed on official Thai and Chinese public holidays (click here)
The processing of all visa types takes 3 working days
Address: 12th Floor, Building No 3, Fund International Plaza, No.6 of Hangkong Road, Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China, 610041
Tel: (86-28) 6689 7861
Fax: (86-28) 6689 7863
E-mail: [email protected]
1. Tourist Visa: This type of visa is issued to an applicant who wishes to enter Thailand for tourism purposes
2. Transit Visa: This type of visa is issued to an applicant who wishes to travel in transit through Thailand in order to proceed to the country of the destination or to re-enter his/her own country or to participate in sports activities
3. Non-Immigrant Visa:
3.1 Non-Immigrant “B”: This type of visa is issued to an applicant who wishes to enter Thailand to conduct business or work
3.2 Non-Immigrant “ED”: This type of visa is issued to an applicant who wishes to Thailand to study/ to come on a work study tour or observation tour/ to participate in a project or seminar/ to attend a conference or training course/ to study as a Buddhist monk
3.3 Non-Immigrant “O”: This type of visa is issued to an applicant who wishes to Thailand for other activities such as, to stay with family/ to perform duties for the state enterprise or social welfare organization/ to stay after retirement/ to be a sport coach as required by the Royal Thai Government/ to be a contestant or witness for the judicial process
3.4 Non-Immigrant“IB”: This type of visa is issued to an applicant who wishes to enter Thailand for investing/ working in a BOI-registered company
4. Diplomatic, Official and Courtesy
5. Tourist Visa Exemption (click here)
6. List of Countries which require International Health Certificate for Yellow Fever Vaccination (click here)
- All payments of visa processing fees are non-refundable.
- Visa processing fee may be changed without prior notice and is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The issuance of all types of visa is solely at the discretion of the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Chengdu.
- Consular officers reserve the rights to request any additional documents or ask for an interview with the applicants as deemed necessary.